- State Archives of Florida
- State Library of Florida
- State Records Center
- Florida Administrative Code
- State Library and Archives' Capitol Branch
- Florida Memory Project
- Florida Electronic Library
Meetings and Notices
- Meetings and Minutes
- The Code of Ethics of Friends of State Library and Archives of Florida, Inc., pending approval of the Board of Directors, and other meeting materials
- FY2014-2015 Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida, Inc. Report
To enrich the collections, services, and activities of the State Library and Archives for the benefit of Florida’s residents and visitors.
Executive Board Members
- David Nelson, President
- Deanna Ramsey, Secretary
- Loretta Flowers, Treasurer
Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida
Who Are the Friends?
The Friends are concerned citizens and motivated volunteers working toward the preservation, expansion, and promotion of Florida’s documentary history. They also strive to raise awareness of the State Library and Archives of Florida and its many contributions to the state’s communities.
What Do the Friends Do?
- Donate (pdf)
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter
- Invitations to special events
- “Behind the Scenes” tours
- Annual membership meetings
Levels of Memberships:
- Individual $25
(Adults over the age of 18.)
- Seniors (65+) $20
(Any individual 65 or over.)
- Student $10
(Any full-time student.)
- Family $40
(Families including children under age 18.)
- Affiliate Organizations $100
(Organizational membership for other Friends of the Library groups and similar archives organizations, records management organizations, or related support groups.)
- Business Friend $300
(Corporation, partnership, organization, or business.)
- Life Member $1,000
(Any individual, corporation, or organization that has paid the life membership fee.)
For questions or concerns, contact Jennifer Womble at 850.245.6604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to provide financial and administrative support for the services and programs of the State Library and Archives of Florida.
The Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida, Inc., is a recognized not-for-profit corporation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations made to the Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida, Inc. are tax deductible.